I don’t do New Year’s Resolutions. Just not my thing.
Having said that, I have goals for 2015.
1) To finish both of my books and get them published.
2) To sign up with 30 new clients and to set up a system for keeping in touch with all of my clients.
3) To put into practice a sizable chunk of what I have learned while doing research for my books.
4) To do a better job with keeping things tidy around the house.
5) To practice silence and letting go more often.
6) To learn from my mistakes, especially those that I seem to be drawn to repeat.
7) To minister more — help the living, and argue less.
That’s enough for now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE !