This is a delightful list of reasons to blog — and I agree with most of them. The author of this piece has an awesome site, as well, so go there, follow it, comment on a bunch of her posts.
1. To ward off dementia.
2. Stay in touch with my roots. No such thing as overworking with Koreans. Rest? Psh. That’s what the grave is for.
3. You’ve saved me money on therapy. I didn’t have to go this year.
4. I don’t want to clean. Who in their right mind would choose mopping and dusting over THIS?
5. It’s my one rightful obsession. I don’t drink, smoke, go on shopping sprees, or get pedicures. You gotta give me sOmething.
6. I can be as anal as I want and people like me for it. Go figure.
7. I’m repressed. Parents didn’t let me stay out at night. I get to party ’round the clock as the comments roll in.
8. I hand out advice on stuff: blogging, life, men and women. And all these people think I’m for real.
9. It’s my only chance at keeping up with…
View original post 33 more words